Our Maintenance schemes are flexible. We will work with you to meet the specific building requirement, traffic patterns, equipment condition, and your tenants and personal demands. Only then we call it a perfect match.
• Periodic visits from Ingress staff to perform a regular check of all safety and vital elements of the Elevator(s), as well as all necessary adjustments of required parts for maximum efficiency.
• During every visit, Ingress service technician will perform the greasing and cleaning of all elements that require lubricants.
• Ingress representatives will attend all call out notices to correct the failures of the Elevator and put it back to normal and safe operation.
• Ingress will repair and replace all the faulty parts of the Elevator and will notify the client of the same.
• It involves several activities including, regular cleaning and inspections
• Preservation of equipment and protection against environmental factors.
• Maintaining lubrication for all mechanical components.
• Checking all electro-mechanical components
• Spare parts and consumables monitoring and supply Corrective Maintenance.