Ingress Elevators Engineers helps builders, architects, property managers, and others wanting to put an elevator, escalator or moving walkway into an existing or new building. Understanding the goals of the building for their vertical transportation needs is imperative in the early steps and followed throughout the constructions period until completion and ultimately to maintenance service contract.
The Elevator Consultants Design and New Construction Process:
A detailed needs analysis which will help us decides what equipment will be most appropriate for the building, according to the requests of the developer, architect or owner.
- A feasibility study and traffic analysis.
- An evaluation of the proposed equipment and building conditions.
- The creation of mechanical, structural and electrical loads.
- A solid and clear bid process together with the required bid documentation.
- Professional project management.
- Constant debriefing about the progress of the project and punch list evaluation.
New Design Services
- Vertical Transportation Analysis.
- Elevator Specifications.
- Tender Review.
- Construction Administration.
Existing Building Modernization Services
- Site Survey & Recommendations.
- Project Specifications & Administration.