Maintenance service is considered the most important phase after the Elevator installation and it is the key factor in having a longer life for the Elevators and Escalators. Our Maintenance Services always provides its business partners with quality and professional maintenance services along with Safety, Financial, and Comfort benefits.
All our maintenance staff goes through continues training and developments to ensure the best services and utilization of up to date technology in servicing and maintaining its Elevators and Escalators.
- It involves several activities including, regular cleaning and inspections.
- Preservation of equipment and protection against environmental factors.
- Maintaining lubrication for all mechanical components.
- Checking all elector-mechanical components
- Spare parts and consumables monitoring and supply Corrective Maintenance.
- Ingress can respond promptly in the event of a component failure, identify the required repairs & parts, and return the equipment to operation in optimal time.
Ingress Maintenance Activities:
- Periodic visits from Ingress staff to perform a regular check of all safety and vital elements of the Elevator(s), as well as all necessary adjustments of required parts for maximum efficiency.
- During every visit, Ingress service technician will perform the greasing and cleaning of all elements that require lubricants.
- Ingress representatives will attend all call out notices to correct the failures of the Elevator and put it back to normal and safe operation.
- Ingress will repair and replace all the faulty parts of the Elevator and will notify the client of the same.